Thursday 4 July 2013

Clinique Almost Lipstick

I'm on such a Clinique hype lately, their products have been really impressing me over the past few months! So today I bring you another product that I've been loving lately - the Almost Lipstick lipstick (clever, eh?? What? You don't get it either? Okay, keep reading...) 


Now me being a bit ditzy like I am, when I received this sample in the post with the rest of my Clinique order I didn't bother to check what the item actually was so when I took off the lid and saw the dark colour I thought... Flipping heck! But I promise you when it's applied it's so subtle, it's just a touch of colour. Like lipstick that's ALMOST there... Get it now? Get it? 

It's a lovely moisturising product too. It's quite light when applied, like a lip balm, with the colour benefits of a subtle lipstick. And it isn't too greasy or sticky either which is a bonus! 


I recieved my lipstick as a sample so the colour wasn't chosen by me but to be honest if I had the choice I probably would've gone with this one anyway - Black Honey. It's a lovely dark pink/purple colour which looks great on it's own (for a more subtle look) and great over lipstick (perhaps for a more edgier night time look). It is perhaps more of a colour for autumn though especially for wear through the daytime but I love it nonetheless and still continue to use it through summer.


This product is a bit pricey at £17.00 but it would make a lovely birthday/christmas present. You can get it from the Clinique website or pick it up in stores. It is available in 8 pinky/purpley shades of goodness!

Have you tried this product before? What are you thoughts? :)

1 comment: