Wednesday 3 July 2013

Rimmel Wake Me Up Foundation

Today I bring you a product that I have absolutely fallen in love with - Rimmel London's Wake Me Up Foundation. Usually I'm not a fan of liquid foundation (I've been a long time user of Maybelline's Dream Matte Mouse) but this one just hits the spot.


One of the big pluses of this product is that it lasts all day. My main issue with the Maybelline foundation is that is wears really really quickly so by early afternoon my make-up is almost gone. So it was really refreshing to try this foundation and not have to reapply throughout the day. 

The other thing I love about this product is that is does exactly what it says it does - it gives you a radiant glow and makes you look really fresh and natural. I was really impressed with the coverage too, it just applies really easily and evenly. It's also really moisturising when you apply it so if you have quite dry skin (like I do) it applies without drying out your skin.

My only issue with it the lid. It's a bit odd I think - when it's lifted off the bottle there's a stick that lifts the foundation out of the bottle. The packaging is lovely but I would have preferred it if had a sqeezy top or something, just for convenience.

I wear mine in Classic Beige on top of the Rimmel Fix and Perfect Primer and I am good to go for the day!

You can grab this foundation from boots and it costs £8.99 (either in store or online!) or Superdrug, Morissons, Tesco etc etc... Have you tried this foundation? What did you think?

No comments:

Post a Comment