Saturday 5 October 2013

Birthday Beauty Wishlist

'Evening you lovely lot!

As my birthday is just around the corner (i.e next weekend, so don't panic, you still have time to buy me presents...) I thought I'd share with you a few of the beauty items that are on my birthday wishlist this year!


1. MAC Lipstick in Russian Red 2. Borghese Fango Active Mud for Face and Body 3. Nars Lippglosses in (Almost) Any Shade4. Clinique Moisture Sure Intense Moisturiser 5. Nina by Nina Ricci Perfume

As I'm currently living on a student budget (and trying to save up for a car... A real struggle, believe me!) I don't often have enough money to buy products like these that are on the pricey side of the market. So I lumped all the things I can't afford into my birthday wishlist in hopes that some generous soul will spend a few extra pennies and treat me to some of these goodies! They're all things that I've been hearing great things about throughout the year from bloggers and friends and so a few months ago started collating them all into a list on my phone. There are also some non-beauty ideas on there too  (like the new Jack Johnson CD, seriously have you guys heard it? So good!) but the beauty items by far make me yearn! 

Have any of your tried any of these products? (That might be a silly question, what kind of beauty blogger doesn't own a MAC lipstick, right? Oh yeah, me...)

And while we're speaking of birthdays - Happy belated 21st birthday to the lovely Tasha at Hello Freckles - looks like you got some lovely presents! Lucky lady!

I hope you're all having a lovely weekend! 

:)

2 comments:

  1. Nina by Nina Ricci is an amazing fragrance!! Such a beautiful delicate girlie scent! :)
    Kammi
    xx

    http://beautybookblog.com

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. It really is, it's beautiful! My mum has it and I always try and sneak a bit of it if I'm going out haha! xx

      Delete