Monday 30 September 2013

September Favourites

Good morning lovely readers! (if there is such a thing on a Monday...)

Today I bring you my first ever monthly favourites post! Exciting, right? It's only going to be a small one as I've blogged about most of the things I've been loving lately already. But that being said there are some old gems and blogger favourites in this post so do read on! And of course it wouldn't be a Beauty by Jessy post if it didn't contain a Soap & Glory product (or two...)


(From left to right)
Soap and Glory Hand Food - As the weather has been turning a bit chilly over the past few weeks, my hands have been drained of all moisture so this stuff has been a life saver. It's a handy size to just pop in your bag when you're out on the go to make your hands feel lovely and soft. And any beauty blogger will tell you that it smells amazing! I don't actually own any other hand creams and haven't yet been convinced to try anything else so if there is anything you can recommend that is better please let me know. But in the meantime, you can grab a tube of this for £5 from Boots.

DKNY Be Delicious Perfume - This is an old favourite perfume of mine but over the past couple of years it has been replaced by Marc Jacobs' Daisy as my daily go-to perfume. But over the past month I've been reaching for this more regularly and everytime I have I've received lots of lovely compliments on the fragrance. It smells lovely and fresh like apples and summer.. Perhaps slightly nostalgic at this time of the year but still lovely nonetheless. You can get this perfume at The Perfume Shop for £34.99 for 30ml, £48.50 for 50 ml or £66.50 for 100ml.

L'oreal Collection Privee Lipstick - When I saw this product advertised on TV I knew immediately I had to have it in my life. I was sold on the concept and sold on the packaging and I was more than happy when I managed to get my hands on it in Boots. I chose Eva Longoria's shade which is a lovely nude brown shade (not a million miles away from my favourite Soap and Glory nude but much more sheer!). It has been my most reached for lipstick for daytime wear and I have a feeling it's going to be the first lipstick I actually use up completely (which will be a monumentally sad day, believe me). You can browse the collection and choose your perfect shade in Boots for £8.19. I've also included some more photos and a swatch below if you're interested, if not bypass that for the last monthly favourite product!




Soap and Glory Body Moisturising Mist - Oh, what's that? Another Soap and Glory product? This has been another forgotten about product in my beauty stash but one I couldn't put down once I rediscovered. It's essentially a body spray but with moisturising qualities so how can you go wrong? It's light and fresh and smells lovely so it's great for a pick-me-up on a morning or even on the go! You can grab this product in Boots for £6.50!

So that's it for my September favourites! What do you think? Have you been using any of these products lately? What have been your favourite products this past month? Please leave me a comment, I love hearing from readers and I'm always interested in finding new blogs to read. 

:)

4 comments:

  1. That lipstick is gorgeous! x

    http://theressomethingaboutalice.blogspot.co.uk/

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. It is, isn't it? I'm a little bit in love with it!

      x

      Delete
  2. Ahh the Moisturing Mist is gorgeous isnt it?!

    A x

    ReplyDelete