Wednesday 12 March 2014

Discovery Wednesday: The Cupid Bow

My discovery this week is a bit of a cheat considering it isn't really a new discovery - I've been following and loving this blog for quite some time! You know when you find a new blog, read a post and then an hour and a half later you find you're still there reading through their posts? Yeah, it was like that. So I introduce to you the lovely Carly from The Cupid Bow!


Not only is the content of Carly's blog really interesting, including tutorials, reviews and personal posts, (her FOTD posts are my favourite - see here for the incredible look she put together using green eyeshadow, yep you heard it. And it looks fab!) she writes in the most entertaining and endearing way. She genuinely makes me laugh out loud with every post and I strongly encourage you to go read her blog and give her a follow! She'll brighten your day!

You can also give her a follow on twitter too - here

If you're on the hunt for fresh new blogs to follow, give The Cupid Bow a read, you'll be clicking 'follow' before you know it!

No comments:

Post a Comment