Sunday 23 March 2014

Maybelline Fit Me Pressed Powder Review

Evening readers!

Lately I've been on the hunt for a powder that would do a better job at keeping my oily skin matte through the day and that would be a light enough shade to properly blend into my skin (my neck, mostly). So I picked up one of the Fit Me Powders in Classic Ivory but I have to admit that I'm not overly keen on it.



The only redeeming quality of the bulky packaging is the large mirror on the second layer which makes it easier for on the go application. That being said that packaging feels quite cheap and not especially sturdy so throwing it in my bag on the way out of the door always seems like a risky move (especially since I've had more than one maybelline foundation break in my bag). 


The colour is a lot better suited to my pale skin than most other powders I've tried in the past but that's about the only thing I like about this product. I'm not a fan of the packaging, I wouldn't use the applicator it comes with and it doesn't keep my makeup matte throughout the day, it wears away quite quickly. I'm still a lover of the Maybelline Balance Me powder and the powders from Collection.

Have you tried this product? What did you think?

3 comments:

  1. I use this foundation, and really like it! I find that over the summer though it tends to get really grainy on my face, so then I opt for Mac. But during the colder times of year I like how this one looks :)

    x leah symonne x

    itsleli.com

    ReplyDelete
  2. Well, at least you found the right colour.
    I never tried this powder but actually like Maybelline Fit Me :)

    ReplyDelete
  3. Glad you got the right colour it is just a shame it seems to disappear during the day.

    ReplyDelete