Wednesday 12 February 2014

Discovery Wednesday: Evernote App

Now I know I'm not the only blogger who takes pride in a bit of organisation. I have countless notebooks, diaries, digital calendars and paper calenders to keep me organised. And I know you all do too - looking at all your pictures of cute notebooks is one of my guilty pleasures. So for the OCD among us.. I want to share with you this lovely little app - Evernote. 


It's pretty much like a digital notebook. I have so far created 4 notebooks within the app - one for to do lists, another for uni related things, one for my blog and one with my book lists in (as you can see in the image above). They're dead easy to make, you can create tick lists, bullet point lists as well as adding images and reminders. And it's all dead easy to set up!



You can create as many notes as you like in each. Here's an example of my 'blog' notebook. See how everything is split into neat little categories - every bloggers dream!


You can view all of your notes all at once for easy access too (above). And there's a page for updating you on what's going on in the app and also great tips and tricks for using Evernote (below)!


If you're in need of some organisation, give this app a try. Download it and see all the quick, simple and fun things you can do with it! All you need to do is sign up with an email address (literally, there's nothing else to fill out, no pesky forms that take half an hour) and you can update your notes from your desktop, tablet or phone!

Do you use this app? Are they are other apps you'd recommend?

2 comments:

  1. I use Evernote to organise my entire life haha. I have it on my laptop, phone and iPad!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Wow I need to try this! I nominated you for a Liebester Award!:) (sorry if you've already done one, I did try and check) Go to corriearnold.blogspot.co.uk to check out all the details. Remember to let me know when youv'e posted so I can have a read:) xx

    ReplyDelete