Wednesday 5 February 2014

Discovery Wednesday: Portugal (Guest Post by Vanessa)

This week I have a fun guest post for you all by the lovely Vanessa who is going to tell you about all the amazing things you can discover in Portugal! I hope you all enjoy reading this post as much as I did. Please feel free to leave comments and also don't forget to check out Vanessa's blog (link at bottom).


Hey, first of all my name is Vanessa Almeida and I’m a brazilian fashion blogger living in Portugal! On this discovery Wednesday I want to present you  to Portugal! Well, in this case, Lisbon… 
Portugal is a traditional and relaxing country! So I choose 6 portuguese things, persons or places you MUST know!




1. The first is one of the cutest items I've seen in the latest months... This is a pillow from Lipscani (http://lipscani.pt/) a portuguese traditional brand. I think is really cute and traditional because we see this kind of balcony's all over Lisbon! (it costs 48.00 euros)

2. Sara Sampaio is my 'model of the moment' and celebrity crush! She's one of the most beautiful models I've seen so far, the latest Victoria's Secret Angel, and yes, she is PORTUGUESE! She was born in Porto!

3. Obviously... I needed to mention food! I don't know if you've ever heard of it, but 'pastéis de belém' are something you must taste if you come here!

4. And of course... 'Ponte 25 de Abril' or 25 April Bridge in English, it looks just like San Francisco Bridge, but this bridge has a lot of history behind it. This bridge has that name because 25 April is a special day, the day of  revolution, a peaceful revolution who has given us freedom.

5.This bag is from Lipscani aswell, is one of the items I’ve been dreaming about (aswell) in this latest months… As you can see it shows this beautiful tipical doors that we can also see in our beautiful Lisbon! (it costs 69.00 euros)

6. Our last item is this amazing scarve. This scarve is also from Lipscani. Is a ‘fadista’ scarve. If you don’t know, a ‘fadista’ is a women who sings ‘fado’ a traditional/tipical Portuguese musical style. (it costs 35.00 euros).

Big kiss,

No comments:

Post a Comment