Sunday 2 February 2014

What's On My Face?

I've never done one of these posts before, mostly because I tend to keep my makeup the same every day, only changing it up for a night out or something requiring a bit more effort. I'm not very adventurous for a beauty blogger! Guilty as charged. But here's a quick overview of what I usually wear:


First I start off by applying Clinique's Moisture Surge Intense moisturiser which I find helps my concealer and foundation sit a lot better on my skin. I then apply the light under eye concealer from Soap & Glory's Kick Ass Concealer which works really well to correct discolouration. Next up is my new love - the Bourjois Healthy Mix Foundation in light vanilla (review of this coming soon!). I then pop on some of the Collection Lasting Perfection Concealer in fair on any blemishes/redness. I then set it all with the Bourjois Healthy Balance Powder in the shade vanilla. 

On my eyes I wear the shade foxy from the Urban Decay Naked Basics Palette before curling my lashes and coating them with the Collection Does It All Mascara (my go-to mascara for a 'no makeup' makeup look - what a mouthful!).  To finish off my look I use the Revlon Just Bitten Kissable Lip Balm in Honey which is the perfect natural lip colour for me. 

So there you have it! I'm actually on the hunt for a good primer (which is why there isn't one featured here) so if you can recommend me one please do!

Which are your go-to make up products for a natural everyday look?

1 comment: