Wednesday 18 September 2013

Autumnal Blushes

Afternoon lovelies!

I don't know about you (actually I do, lots of fellow beauty bloggers have been doing this too!) but now that the temperature is dropping and Autumn is literally on our doorstep, I'm making a few changes to my make up routine. Over summer I've been opting for various shades of peach/coral for my cheeks and lips. However with the change of season, I'm bringing a change of colour to my make up. I already have lots of plum/purple/dark berry lip colours but I have nothing of the sort for my cheeks so I'm on the hunt for a new blush (or two..)


1. Dior Blush Fall Collection in Brown Milly (£30.00 from feelunique.com) 2. BareMinerals Blush in Secret (£16.75 from feelunique.com) 3. MAC Tropical Taboo Colour Mineralize Blush (£18.00 in Debenhams sale) 4. Maybelline Dream Touch Blush in Plum (£6.49 in Boots) 5. Bobbi Brown Pot Rough in Chocolate Cherry (£17.10 in Debenhams sale)


As you can tell, I've been online shopping my heart out and checking out the high end brands too. That being said, I'm not sure I'm ready to part with £20+ for blush! Unless one of you can convince me that those products and worth every pound and penny. Also, I realise that the Bobbi Brown product makes it look like I'm doing a 'spot the odd one out' post but when I saw it I just had to put it in there because the colour looks so delicious!!

What are your favourite colours for Autumn? Do you have any recommendations for me?

:)

2 comments:

  1. These are all so gorgeous! Bobby brown *swoon* x

    http://theressomethingaboutalice.blogspot.co.uk/

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Isn't it such a gorgeous colour?? Love it!

      Delete