Saturday 28 September 2013

Favourite Hair Care Products of the Moment

Happy Saturday!

I have a confession guys - I am terrible at taking care of my hair. I rarely get it cut because I hate the process and so most of the time it looks very dry and just not very nice! Even so, I want to share with you some of my favourite hair care products of the moment that help make my messy hair look a little bit more respectable.

TRESemme 24 Hour Body Blow Dry Lotion -

I love this stuff! I've never been particularly taken by TRESemme products but this one is brilliant. Just spritz it on your roots after you've had a shower before you blow dry your hair and it gives you tonnes of volume without having to work too hard at it.

I've also learnt a few volumising tips and tricks with this product - if you blow dry your hair upside down it adds masses of volume anyway but if you apply a little bit of this product beforehand then woahhh - your hair takes on a mind of it's own! Crazy volume that sticks throughout the day!!

The only downside of this product is that it does tend to make your hair feel dirtier a lot quicker so more regular washes of your hair will probably be needed!

This costs £5.50 from Boots
Schwarzkopf got2be Sparking Hairspray -

I went through a horrible phase a couple of years ago of hairspraying my hair to the absolute death. And I mean to a point where it was rock solid and would not move any which way. Since then (thank goodness!) I've learned to love my hair sans hairspray which allows is a lot more movement and just makes it look so much healthier and natural. That's why this product is so great - it's so light when applied, it genuinely feels like there's nothing on your hair at all which means the style will stick while still allowing your hair to the freedom to move without being weighed down with masses of product. It smells really nice too (much nicer than your average hairspray!) and it sparkles... What more could a girl want? 

This costs around £4.00 from Boots
L'oreal Elvive Damage Care Repair Serum - 

I bought this a couple of months ago when I was having trouble with dry and split ends. So I just pop a little bit of this on when my hair is wet and it makes my hair look and feel so much better.

I have since writing this post found some better hair oils and hopefully in a couple of weeks I can share those with you! But I do still like this one, it's a really small and handy size and for the amount of product you get it lasts a reasonable amount of time.

It doesn't smell as good as other hair oils which is a bit unfortunate but it still does the trick and if your hair already smells nice from shampooing I guess it doesn't really matter! 

This costs £6.99 from Boots for 30ml.

No comments:

Post a Comment