Friday 13 September 2013

What's In My Clutch?

Happy Friday dear readers!!

My memory card reader arrived today - yay! So I can share with you the post I originally intended to share earlier in the week. It comes at a good time though as it is Friday night and if any of you beauty bloggers want any tips on how to cram the essentials in a clutch bag for a night out, here is what I take! So what is actually in my clutch, I hear you ask...


My actual clutch is from River Island. It's quite a reasonable size width ways but it is very thin and shallow so would hold about as much as a smaller but deeper clutch bag like you see on the regular. I originally bought it for my Summer formal last year but because it's black and goes with everything it's my go-to bag for a night out.

In terms of make-up I try to carry only the bare minimum. I only take my small solid Collection concealor as well as my Clinique chubby stick (and usually some gloss too!) as I tend not to spend too much time concerning myself with my makeup on a night out. And with these products I can just touch up if necessary. I also carry some a little perfume sample of Diesel Loverdose just to freshen up through the night! I also pop a bobble (hair tie) and some bobby pins in there for practical reasons!

Other essentials - my small purse which fits in a couple of notes, change and in the outside pocket my ID (which I always need easy access to!!). It's small and thin and fits perfectly in the clutch. I also have my keys and my iphone which I couldn't leave the house without!

You might notice I also have some small shoes in the photograph. These are actually dance shoes that I bought when I did dance about 5 years ago but they have been an absolute saviour on nights out. I love my heels and if I'm going to a club I love to pull out a beautiful pair of wedges or glittery stilettos but at the end of the night my feet ache like mad! So I pop these little shoes in my bag and at the end of night when i'm  getting some food or jumping in a taxi home, I can put these on and rest my feet!


As you can see from the photograph above, it all fits in my clutch nicely (I promise you it does shut!) and I have all my essentials nicely tucked away for a night out!

What do you carry in your clutch on a night out? What are your absolute essentials?

:)

2 comments:

  1. I love your images in this post! + that clutch is really lovely :) x

    http://theressomethingaboutalice.blogspot.co.uk/

    check out my giveaway - WIN A MAC LIPSTICK OF YOUR CHOICE!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you Alice! You're always so lovely about my posts, you superstar! I really appreciate it!

      Delete