Wednesday 11 September 2013

My Current Favourite Lipstick

Hello lovely readers!

I had a great new blog post lined up for this week that I was really excited to share with you all. Then the universe decided to mess with my plans and break my memory card reader so I couldn't access my photos (I blame the universe but it was actually me who broke my card reader.. oops!) But I did find these photos on my computer from a blogpost I intended to do a while ago!

I think I've told you all this before but at the moment I am loving everything Soap & Glory. And this product is no exception! For the longest time I was looking for the perfect everyday lipstick that would be subtle and pretty and nourishing with good staying power all at the same time - quite an ask, I know. But I found this gem in Boots while I was on a scavenger hunt for a lipgloss and I bought it on a whim and with absolutely no regrets.


This is the Super Colour Fabulipstick in Super Nude. There are 3 shades in this Powdercoat Matte range - Super Nude, Pom Pom (a lovely dark pinky colour) and Blush Pink (almost a mix between the other two). Aside from this being a beautiful lipstick, the packaging is lovely I think! I'm a fan of dark coloured Lipstick tubes (I'm currently eyeing up the new L'oreal Colour Riche lipstick range!) and this one I love.


From the looks of this swatch it looks slightly coral-coloured but on the lips it's a lovely subtle beige/nude tone. It also has a slight shimmer to it but it's not overly noticeable so it still works for a natural look. It's also lovely and nourishing, it doesn't try out my lips and stays put for a reasonable amount of time! Plus is smells divineeee!

This is the lipstick I always reach for when I'm wearing more natural make up through the day and it might just be the first lipstick that I repurchase! It retails at £9.00 at boots (expensive for a highstreet brand lipstick but it's worth the few extra pennies).

What is your favourite everyday lipstick?

:)

1 comment:

  1. I need to try some more S&G make up! I love their felt liner :) x

    http://theressomethingaboutalice.blogspot.co.uk/

    check out my giveaway- WIN A MAC LIPSTICK OF YOUR CHOICE!

    ReplyDelete