Sunday 26 January 2014

The Body Shop Almond Hand & Nail Cream Review

We all love The Body Shop, right? I fell in love with a few of their products in 2013 and this year I'm intending to try more things out. So after losing my Soap & Glory Hand Food after Christmas (boo hiss) I ventured into The Body Shop and bought their Almond Hand and Nail Cream.


Firstly, I love the packaging of this hand cream. The foil means that you can literally squeeze every last droplet of product out so that you're not wasting any. We've all been there with plastic tubes when the last bits of product hold on for dear life. So that's a massive plus for this hand cream. But that's about all I love about this product.

The scent isn't overly amazing, it's not bad but I didn't take any particular liking to it. It was the best of a bad bunch though considering the other options were Absinthe, Hemp and Wild Rose none of which took my fancy. Also, I wasn't particular blown away by the performance of the product. It salvaged my dry skin for a little while but it made my hands feel quite greasy and then a little bit sticky for a while afterwards.



It's a real shame this product didn't wow me because it's a nice little size to just pop in my bag (the 30ml tube). And I do love the packaging but that's certainly not enough to make me want to buy it again.

That being said, there are a lot of good reviews on the website so maybe take what I say with a pinch of salt. Or try it out for yourself and see what you think!

You can buy this product online or in The Body Shop for £5 for 30ml or £10 for 100ml. It is worth saying though, if you're a Soap & Glory Hand Food lover like me then you can buy 125ml of product for £5 from Boots. So comparatively Soap & Glory are still winners in my eyes (surprise, surprise)!

Have you tried any of The Body Shop hand creams? What did you think?

No comments:

Post a Comment