Monday 9 June 2014

Superdrug Colour Rewind Review


Guarenteed this is the only colour remover I've ever bought, I was pretty impressed with it. I've been dying my hair since I was around 13 so you can imagine the colour build up! Plus it's been every colour under the sun so stripping the colour out of it was going to be a challenge!

All it requires is to mix the solution, apply on your hair like an at-home hair dye and then leave on for an hour. I won't lie and sugarcoat the nasties, it smells disgusting. And the smell lingers for a while afterwards so make sure you're sat in a well ventilated room for that hour. When the hour is up, you have to spend about 10 minutes alternating between rinsing and shampooing with the shampoo they provide. 

I would recommend using a good conditioner afterwards because after rinsing it for so long your hair will start to feel quite dry and brittle. The good thing is that that feeling doesn't last and it won't damage your hair. My hair is quite prone to breakage to begin with but it was absolutely fine after I used it.

I used two of this boxes because my hair is quite thick and long and as I said, the colour build up after all those years was immense. But I could see the results after one use so I was really pleased!

You can buy this product from Superdrug for £9.99 and it's actually on buy one get one half price at the moment, so grab them while you can! If anyone else has tried this product let me know, or if you've used a different one and think it's any better leave me a comment! I'd love to hear! 

No comments:

Post a Comment