Wednesday 23 July 2014

B. Glowing Shimmer Block (Just Peachy) Review

B. is one of the most underrated high street beauty and skincare brands out there. Their micellar water is brilliant and their foundation is pretty good too (but that's for another time.) Today I'm here to talk to you about one of their Shimmer Blocks which I have fallen in love with for the summer season. 



Okay so the packaging isn't particularly sturdy. It does feel a little bit cheap and flimsy in your hand but I'm sure we can all get past that because the product is so lovely. It's like a slightly pinkier version of the Sleek Rose Gold blush. I would argue it's slightly more shimmery but I think that's perfect for days when the sun is shining. It acts as the perfect blush/highlighter combo.


The pigmentation isn't quite up to the standards of the Sleek blushes but I don't necessarily think that's a bad thing. It just means you're able to build up the colour to a shade that suits you. I've been wearing this every day since I bought it. I'll be a bit upset when the seasons change and it doesn't play as well.

This product is exclusive to superdrug and you can buy it in store or on the website for £7.99.

Have you tried any products from B.?

2 comments:

  1. I'm not a big fan of blush but I have tried some of the B. lip glosses and I really like them! I feel that sometimes you have to try the more value drugstore brands, as you never know what you might find!
    Maddie // that place called here

    ReplyDelete
  2. I nominated you for a Liebster award! Please check out what you do by clicking my link.

    http://iambillie.wordpress.com/2014/08/04/liebster-award/

    Thanks :)

    ReplyDelete