Sunday 5 January 2014

Ted Baker Lip Crayons Review

Happy Sunday dear readers!

I'm a real sucker for a lip crayon so when I received this Ted Baker lip crayon set for Christmas I was a very happy bunny indeed. Unfortunately I can't find them on the Boots website or seem to find anyone in the blogging world with a review of the same set so let's all cross our fingers and hope mine does them justice. 

I love the packaging, I think it's beautiful. And I'm also a sucker for a reusable bit of packaging (so sad but so true).
 Even swatching the colours on my hand for the first time I could feel how creamy the formula was and they feel lovely on the lips, not drying at all. They don't last for a particularly long time (I maintain that the Revlon Just Bitten Lip Balms are winners for staying power on the lip crayon front) but that's the only bug bear I have with them. They twist up too so no sharpening is necessary - another win? There's no scent either which isn't a bad thing at all. Rather no scent than a bad scent, eh? A great overall product I think!



Apologies for the slightly unfocused photo!

Unfortunately the crayons don't have names which upsets me a little bit but the colours are lovely. Here I've swatched the colours in relation to the photo above it. I honestly can't decide which colour I love the most. They're all great Autumnal colours though - lovely pinks and reds - and I know we're well past that season now but I still think the weather is too gloomy to whip out the peachy shades just yet. 

And I hear that the set only costs £15 too... How's that for value!? 

Have you tried the Ted Baker lip Crayons? What did you think?

4 comments:

  1. These are goregous! I need to expand my crayon collection :p x

    http://theressomethingaboutalice.blogspot.co.uk/

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I'd go for these or the Revlon Just Bitten Lip Balms! They're both great!

      Thanks for the comment Alice :)

      xx

      Delete
  2. I have two of these in a different ted baker gift set, love them! I've nominated you for the sunshine award too, here http://notjustacurl.blogspot.co.uk/2014/01/the-sunshine-award.html

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. They are beautiful aren't they!

      Oh wow, thank you so much!!!

      Delete